Car repair

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
peppypepper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Car repair

Post by peppypepper »

I am in need of help with car repairs..I have contacted our local community partnership agency and also contacted the founder of Auto-Care ministries and some other organizations and still have not received any help.. I live on a low Social Security income and can not afford to buy the parts I need..I have a guy who will put the parts on and will charge me nothing..I just need to get the parts...I need to get my car back on the road not just for my own personal needs but I also visit the Elderly in nursing homes and Hospitals and also do jail visiting.....Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.....
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car repair

Post by Admin »

What did Auto Care ministries say, as that is one of the organizations that we say can help from time to time. Of course they have limited resources, and the demand is great, but they may be an option. Some other charities and non-profits to call for auto care, cars, and other transportation assistance can be found here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cha ... bills.html
peppypepper wrote:I am in need of help with car repairs..I have contacted our local community partnership agency and also contacted the founder of Auto-Care ministries and some other organizations and still have not received any help.. I live on a low Social Security income and can not afford to buy the parts I need..I have a guy who will put the parts on and will charge me nothing..I just need to get the parts...I need to get my car back on the road not just for my own personal needs but I also visit the Elderly in nursing homes and Hospitals and also do jail visiting.....Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.....
Booster99

Post by Booster99 »

I am looking for some help on getting my car fixed. I have never asked anyone. But felt repelled to ask and let God do the rest. I have heard of love offerings, do you do this to help others. I do have a job, just not enough money to fix the car. And I need the car to get to work. So vicious circle. I sure help someone will help me, i sure won't want to have to walk 5 miles to work. PLEASE FIND IN YOUR HEART TO HELP. I'm a real person with a real need. I live in Kansas.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some places for car repairs in Kansas may be your local church, Salvation Army, or community action agency. Phone numbers for various local non-profits in Kansas can be found here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/kan ... grams.html Select your exact county or city from the list. Also consider programs and non-profits like Ways to Work or 1800 charity cars as additional options. Yes, it can be a vicious circle as a car is needed for work.

Booster99 wrote:I am looking for some help on getting my car fixed. I have never asked anyone. But felt repelled to ask and let God do the rest. I have heard of love offerings, do you do this to help others. I do have a job, just not enough money to fix the car. And I need the car to get to work. So vicious circle. I sure help someone will help me, i sure won't want to have to walk 5 miles to work. PLEASE FIND IN YOUR HEART TO HELP. I'm a real person with a real need. I live in Kansas.
Macie

Post by Macie »

live in Jackson California, and a couple of weeks ago, my car broke down. I work in Plymouth at at store I am not positive but I believe it to be the transmission. I still need to get it to a shop and have it tested. I am the only source of income for our family. I unfortunately do not have any money in my saving account. I need my job to support my family, I had just stuck 1500.00 into my car. If there is anyway that I could get some help, I would greatly appreciate it. You may email me back.
Thank you so very much
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Amador County, which is where Jackson is located, is very rural. Not sure if any agency will help with repairs or fixing the transmission. But you can ask. Maybe call the community action agency for referrals.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... on_ag.html
So maybe try them. Maybe they are aware of a junk yard to get the parts and some volunteer mechanics that will help install them.
Macie wrote:live in Jackson California, and a couple of weeks ago, my car broke down. I work in Plymouth at at store I am not positive but I believe it to be the transmission. I still need to get it to a shop and have it tested. I am the only source of income for our family. I unfortunately do not have any money in my saving account. I need my job to support my family, I had just stuck 1500.00 into my car. If there is anyway that I could get some help, I would greatly appreciate it. You may email me back.
Thank you so very much