Do places that help mobile home owners in Riverside?

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Lady Leaving
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Do places that help mobile home owners in Riverside?

Post by Lady Leaving »

To Whom It May Concern:
I live in the city of Riverside, CA and I am one month behind in my rent payments and I am also unable to pay my mortgage payment this month. I live in a mobile home park and I pay rent/utilities for the space which averages around $950 a month, and I pay about $345 a month for the mortgage on the house. The rent/utilities bill for May is only $746.81 because of climate credits so I need about $1,100 to get current on both my rent and mortgage. Is there any money available for rental/mortgage assistance this month? If so, what steps do I need to take to request funds for a mobile home lot and if not, do you know of any other organization that has funds available this month in Riverside County?? I would greatly appreciate any help that you would be able offer me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Do places that help mobile home owners in Riverside?

Post by Admin »

Hello,
As you probably known, funding comes and goes for any agency - you need to call the places in Riverside. But we have a list of programs that may help with rent (not sure of mobile homes though). Look here for rent help in Riverside including the phone numbers, addresses and more. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Lady Leaving wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:25 pm To Whom It May Concern:
I live in the city of Riverside, CA and I am one month behind in my rent payments and I am also unable to pay my mortgage payment this month. I live in a mobile home park and I pay rent/utilities for the space which averages around $950 a month, and I pay about $345 a month for the mortgage on the house. The rent/utilities bill for May is only $746.81 because of climate credits so I need about $1,100 to get current on both my rent and mortgage. Is there any money available for rental/mortgage assistance this month? If so, what steps do I need to take to request funds for a mobile home lot and if not, do you know of any other organization that has funds available this month in Riverside County?? I would greatly appreciate any help that you would be able offer me.