Kids and me need food in Philadelphia

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Liam1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Kids and me need food in Philadelphia

Post by Liam1 »

My name is Robert. I am looking into get help for my four children that need food. I don't know who to get it touch with or where to turn to try to feed them, as I try pantries here in Philly and it is hard to get food they like. I recently lost my job two months ago and I have been seeking other employment but I have full custody of my children and finding a job to work with my hours of availability has not been easy. My kids are 13 years old 10, 6 & 4. They need healthy food, milk and stuff to grow.
Boy-13
Boy-10
Girl-6
Boy-4
Please if you can get me any information on food banks in Philadelphia or assistance feel free to call or email me. I hope to be working next month and we just need help now.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Kids and me need food in Philadelphia

Post by Admin »

Hi Robert,
Look like you have a big family there! There are distribution centers in Philadelphia - both the county and city. Charities have food pantries, etc. But quite frankly, you can't be "picky" when it comes to the type of food and taste of it. If you want to feed your kids, and you are struggling, you sort of get what is there, and find more details on places for free food in Philly.
Liam1 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:58 pm My name is Robert.