I want to sign up for a free car sweepstakes

Commentary on charities and assistance programs offered.
NHPB has many charity programs listed, and find help from a charity.
Oliver
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I want to sign up for a free car sweepstakes

Post by Oliver »

Good Evening,
My name is Katie, am 23, and I recently Lost my job from retaliation from the owner of The business and I want to sign up for a vehicle sweepstakes if they are real. I had Recently gotten a raise and promotion to manager so it was definitely retaliation, unfortunately this put me in a bad financial spot as I’m without a vehicle, which in turn is a struggle for me to find work at the moment as well as covering my bills. I am really behind on my phone bill and have been looking for assistance programs that could possibly help with a free car or giveaway, phone bills costs or any other financial help available.
I live With my parents, however they don’t even cover my food. I do Get snap EBT for food but that’s the only thing I’m currently getting help with. I’d appreciate any help or information at all on one the free car sweepstakes i read about for people on EBT! Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I want to sign up for a free car sweepstakes

Post by Admin »

Hi Katie
While a car giveaway “sweepstakes” does not really exist (or at least we are not aware of any) there are programs that help people who need a car for work. But those, as you can imagine, are rare too due to the cost of vehicles, etc. But you can try, and we have details on many programs ranging from Goodwill cars (the link is here https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cars.html) to a list of regional and local programs for free cars, trucks, etc. for a job, and that is here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cars.html