water damaging home need help

State and local government assistance programs.
needyourprays
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

water damaging home need help

Post by needyourprays »

need help water pouring in through windows and garage. my husband has brain tumor and end stage renal failure and I have lupus and sarcordosis we cant do the work ourself. looking for some free help or assistance program for disabled. we will have to give up our home if we dont get it fixed my to sick be in house with water getting in. PRAY for us.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: water damaging home need help

Post by Admin »

What state, county, area do you live in? Without knowing this impossible for me to be more specific. The only thing I can do is provide general advice without knowing that.
So here is a link for low income assistance programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Also use the navigation buttons on the left menu bar. Maybe look into weatherization, call your local community action agency, etc. Those are a few ideas.
needyourprays wrote:need help water pouring in through windows and garage. my husband has brain tumor and end stage renal failure and I have lupus and sarcordosis we cant do the work ourself. looking for some free help or assistance program for disabled. we will have to give up our home if we dont get it fixed my to sick be in house with water getting in. PRAY for us.