Water Bill Assistance in Atlanta Georgia

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
lettie73
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Water Bill Assistance in Atlanta Georgia

Post by lettie73 »

I need help paying for a water bill in Atlanta, Georgia. I moved to GA from MD a little over a year ago. I am a divorced mother of 5 children & 1 is special needs (cerebral palsy). They shut my water off 2 days ago and I have no family that will let me borrow money. I put the bill in my name in October with an outstanding balance of $2959.33 because I was told it was back-dated to the time when I moved in my residence. I need to pay $900 before they will come out and turn me back, which I don't have. I have $400 to my name & I do not receive any monetary assistance from my ex husband :cry:
I need to know who has funds in Atlanta to help assist me with this huge bill?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Water Bill Assistance in Atlanta Georgia

Post by Admin »

Here are some options for you for paying water bills in Atlanta and Fulton County Georgia. There may be some discount programs or payment plans available. Find all isting of the programs that focus on water bills here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/atl ... tance.html
We also have more information on agencies, non-profits, and charities to call across Fulton County. Those programs can be found here at Fulton County assistance programs and services.
lettie73 wrote:I need help paying for a water bill in Atlanta, Georgia. I moved to GA from MD a little over a year ago. I am a divorced mother of 5 children & 1 is special needs (cerebral palsy). They shut my water off 2 days ago and I have no family that will let me borrow money. I put the bill in my name in October with an outstanding balance of $2959.33 because I was told it was back-dated to the time when I moved in my residence. I need to pay $900 before they will come out and turn me back, which I don't have. I have $400 to my name & I do not receive any monetary assistance from my ex husband :cry:
I need to know who has funds in Atlanta to help assist me with this huge bill?
Ptbull11
anti spam: Blue

Re: Water Bill Assistance in Atlanta Georgia

Post by Ptbull11 »

I am in DIRE need of help, I rent my home in Atlanta and Fulton County and the water bill is in the landlords name. I have paid the water bill the entire 2 ½ years I have lived there. In last few months there was a leak with the hot water heater and it has caused a total of 1500 in water bill costs which is in the landlords name and I am being forced to pay or have my family with no water. Is there anything I can do to receive help?