Help for a friend in need.....

Find how to get help with rent
salexander
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for a friend in need.....

Post by salexander »

My friend who lives in the Texas (Ft. Worth area ) is having a really hard time. She just had a preemie baby at the beginning of the year and he is now about 7 months old and she has a 5 year old daughter. She is not working and she was evicted from her home and has no where to turn. I am just trying to find out what kind of housing help she can get if any. I live in California and I just feel helpless and want to see what is out there and what assistance is available for her and her family. Thank you for any advice!

Sincerely,

Worried Friend
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for a friend in need.....

Post by Admin »

There are several non-profits, charities, and government programs for Fort Worth and Tarrant County Dallas. Find them here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
Some of the places to contact, which may either have funding or can tell you who to call for assistance include:
Keller Community Storehouse (phone number 817-431-3340)
Another good agency to call is Catholic Charities of Fort Worth for aid and help with bills, rent, etc. Their number is (817) 274-2560

salexander wrote:My friend who lives in the Texas (Ft. Worth area ) is having a really hard time. She just had a preemie baby at the beginning of the year and he is now about 7 months old and she has a 5 year old daughter. She is not working and she was evicted from her home and has no where to turn. I am just trying to find out what kind of housing help she can get if any. I live in California and I just feel helpless and want to see what is out there and what assistance is available for her and her family. Thank you for any advice!

Sincerely,

Worried Friend
Thecall

Post by Thecall »

I just left a 4 year relationship that was very abusive. Physical, mental, and emotional. There was charges files previously. I took my 2 year old son (which was his child) and my 7 year old son and left everything.
I have been trying to find an income based or low income home but it seems like no one can help. My friend said I could stay with her for a week. And then we will be homeless. Or forced to go back to the man who broke my ribs, jaw, and beat me every day. I'm begging someone help me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Good for fleeing with your 2 and 7 year old, as safety of you and the kids is most important. There are some rent and income based apartments in Lorain County. Read more.
Try them. Also seek housing for DV issues from charities including the Salvation Army.